Saturday 1 February 2014

Joy = Sunrise

 Good morning all! Here's my wake up. What's yours? 

See - the homeless don't miss a sunrise. Who's the lucky one? You or me? 



I got up extra early this morning to take this photo - 3.30am. Just to make sure I was in the right spot to get the best view.

A lady has her two sons on the jetty fishing. They just caught their first fish! There should be more of it. Has your child ever climbed a tree or fished?

I just looked in the mirror. Homelessness ages you. The grey hairs. The puffy eyes. The frown. The lines. I haven't smiled for a while.

But, I've got the sunrise, I've got the joy of watching two little boys excitement for fishing and I've got a coffee. What more could I ask for?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice. Comments that are rude or distasteful will be removed. If you wouldn't say it to my face, please don't say it here.